Nice to meet you. I'm Emily!
Hi, I'm a food photographer living in Tucson, Arizona. I create content that increases brand recognition and drives sales for your business.
With a BSN and years of nursing experience, I've transitioned from working in healthcare to helping food and beverage brands with beautiful photography.
With stunning images that reflect all the best aspects of what makes it unique, I can engagingly tell your story - no matter if we're talking about social media posts, menus, websites, or packaging.
I've been recognized by Peerspace, who featured me among The 10 Best Commercial Photographers from Tucson. Plus, my work got listed on the Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2020 shortlist.
When I'm not photographing food or beverages, you can find me traveling with my husband, hiking, or checking out a new restaurant!
- Peerspace and Shoutout Arizona
- Foodelia International Food Photography Awards
- InPickleball Magazine, March 2022
- Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year Commended Gallery 2020. Find my Creamy Coconut Popsicles here in the Food Bloggers category.
- Bubbies Fine Foods
- Empress 1908 Gin
- Iron Side Cellars
- Kobrand Wine & Spirits
- The Functionist
- Valley Fig Growers
- Wholesome Sweeteners
- 90+ Cellars
- Jefferson Street Ceramics
These are some of the amazing clients I've had the pleasure of working with!